744 Jarrahdale Road Jarrahdale WA 6124
PENTHOUSE LIVING IN A RURAL SETTING!744 Jarrahdale Road, Jarrahdale
Architecturally designed by the current owner, this modern steel and glass cabin by the woods features:
- A well-appointed gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- An open plan meals, family and lounge area with a charming woodfire place.
- 2 spacious bedrooms downstairs
- A massive loft area, ideal as a spare bedroom, games room or perhaps a home office.
- A front verandah where you can watch the world go by.
- A separate garage / workshop offers secured parking for a large vehicle and storage for your boys toys.
- Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Electric hot water system.
- And more!
This 876sqm corner block still retains much of the bush at the front of the property so there is plenty of privacy in this charming hideaway.
Only minutes away from the Serpentine Falls and the Serpentine National Park, and a skip and a hop away from the local town centre.
So if you are looking for something different and an oasis away from the city, call me today at 0430 931 880 for a private inspection, or check the internet for our scheduled viewings.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Jarrahdale, WA 6124 priced between $270,000 and $490,000