744 Cedar Creek Road Cedar Creek 4520 QLD
Affordable Cedar Creek Acreage - 3 bedroom house + 2 sheds!
Whip birds, Bell birds and King parrots abound on this 2 ½ acre natural bush block…. complete with its own seasonal cascades.
Only 12 minutes from Samford Village this low maintenance brick home represents a great opportunity for those who wish to acquire an affordable residence in one of Samford’s most picturesque locations. The unique environment is constantly changing with the seasons and rhythm of the creek.
Your kids will love the endless opportunities for exploring and adventure that this property provides, with daily school bus services from the front gate.
Come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Cedar Creek.
• Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining
• Gas cooktop
• North facing Master bedroom with access to main bathroom
• 2 further bedrooms
• Main bathroom with bath/shower/single vanity (separate wc)
• Separate laundry with access to outside
• Tiled floors throughout
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Single carport
• Northerly outlook
• 2.5 acres
• Fully fenced
• Natural gully with ancient fig tree & staghorns
• Cedar Creek swimming holes across the road
• 3 x 5,000 gallon tanks
• Gas hot water
• 5 kw solar
• Septic system
• 9 avocado fruit trees
• Shed 1 – 9 x 6, 3 ½ met high (power/double roller doors with workshop/storage down one end)
• Shed 2 – 9 x 6, 2 ½ met high (power/double roller doors with 1,000 gallon tank)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cedar Creek, QLD 4520 priced between $350,000 and $650,000