74 Fifth Avenue St Peters SA 5069
A Classy Gentleman with an Abundance of Warmth and Charm74 Fifth Avenue, St Peters
This amazing residence, situated in arguably one of the most sought after suburbs in Adelaide, has been beautifully presented and provides its future proud owners with an exceptionally distinctive home.
Provided on a premiere allotment of approximately 1,045sqm this stone fronted Gentleman’s Bungalow is South/North facing and encapsulates all those marvellous characteristics of yesteryear that many have come to love and enjoy, while still providing all the necessities for the modern day family.
Brimming with character and style, with great street presence, the stunning stone work will take your breath away. Complemented by a lush manicured garden, wide sweeping verandah, with beautiful tessellated tiles and stained glass windows, it will be hard to contain your excitement and emotions as you approach….
74 Fifth Avenue in detail:
- Stunning entrance hall with gorgeous parquetry flooring
- Elegant sitting/ formal lounge room with bay window and bench seat
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with well-appointed kitchen
- Large rear decking overlooking beautiful rear yard and pool
- Exceptionally large pool with second, paved entertaining area
- Large allotment of approx. 1,045 sqm, with commanding 22.8m frontage
- 3.1 metre high ceilings throughout
- Quality timber floorboards throughout
- Secure, set-back double carport with high clearance, perfect for the boat or caravan
- Valuable rear access to Sixth Lane with additional single garage and separate rear gate
- 3 large double bedrooms, equipped with striking period features, inclusive of fireplace
- Versatile 4th bedroom/ study with dual entry
- Spacious kitchen with 1200 mm gas oven and cooktop, plus service window through to deck area
- Separate laundry with great storage
- Ducted natural gas heating throughout
Perfectly located just a short commute to the city and close to several prestigious schooling options, this home, set amongst the wide, leafy avenues of St Peters, is a home to take pride in and one that dreams are made of. A bright future lies waiting for you to claim.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Peters, SA 5069 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000