73 Massinger Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
Quintessential Home Showcasing Family Life & Entertaining On A Grand Scale73 Massinger Street, Byron Bay
Filled with warmth, character and heaps of charm this substantial family home has been sympathetically renovated, retaining the heritage features of the original 1920's cottage. Situated in the much sought after old part of town, leave the car at home and stroll to Byron's pristine beaches, town centre, and schools in minutes. Just a few doors up the street is the iconic Top Shop café for delicious local coffee and treats. Have no doubt; a full block of 937m2 in this locale is in high demand and will sell fast.
The beautiful back yard is the real hero of this property with well-established lush gardens offering absolute privacy. Complete with outdoor bath, copper shower, fire pit, bridge, waterfall, boat, swing and veggie patch - this garden is every child's dream! Festoon lights twinkle above the enormous back deck and fire pit - designed for the entertainer in mind. A north-east aspect allows for spectacular sunsets and sea breezes whilst listening to the chatter of the native birds. Surrounded by a colourful array of palms and exotic feature plants, you'll feel as though you are in your very own secret garden in the heart of Byron Bay!
The inviting 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home oozes warmth and character in every room. The large office can easily be used as a 5th bedroom if desired. The self contained garden studio offers flexible accommodation for guests featuring a queen size fold down bed, or use as an office, artist's studio or the ultimate kids playroom.
• Light and bright, open plan living connecting to the outdoors
• Enormous professionally landscaped back yard and entertainers deck
• Fully fenced, flat and safe for pets and kids
• Heritage features throughout: high ceilings, original floors, ornate cornices and fretwork, coloured windows and fireplace
• Ducted aircon/heating
• Gas hot water and cooking
• Automatic irrigation throughout the gardens
• Garden and festoon lighting
• Self contained garden studio with fold down bed
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Heaps of built in storage in every room
This truly is a unique and very special property perfect for a family or investor seeking an exceptional rental return or further development opportunity.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Byron Bay, NSW 2481 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000