73 Ferris Street Annandale 2038 NSW
Entertainers' oasis of excellent light and privacy
There are not many urban residences that can create such a unique sense of space, privacy and ease of in/outdoor living. Flowing through light filled interiors to a tranquil outdoor area, this two-storey, architecturally designed home has been cleverly mastered to provide a peaceful executive sanctuary with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining. The property is fresh, bright and full of style and ideally positioned in a quiet location within strolling distance to Booth Street shops and cafes, as well as Norton Street eateries, cinema and transport options.
- Light filled modern layout that integrates with the outdoors
- Open plan design with polished parquetry flooring
- Large alfresco terrace includes a sheltered dining area
- Separate master bedroom with built-ins and an ensuite
- Two lower level bedrooms and a landscaped central atrium
- Well-appointed kitchen fitted with gas appliances
- Double garage with a workshop space and internal access
Council $317 pq
Water $277 pq
Rental estimate $1100 - $1200 per week
Land size: 108 sqm approx.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Annandale, NSW 2038 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000