7/22-24 Railton Street Aspley QLD 4034
Immaculate Townhouse in Ultra-Desirable Complex7/22-24 Railton Street, Aspley
Nestled within a fantastic location next to serene parklands and within walking distance to Aspley Hypermarket (Coles/Woolworths/Kmart/Aldi) and public transport, this property offers a fabulous low maintenance and exceptionally convenient lifestyle opportunity that will appeal to owner occupiers and investors alike. Beautifully presented with not a cent to spend, there is so much to love here!
Special Features Include:
* A generous open plan living/dining room featuring a soaring raked ceiling, floating laminate timber floors and large windows maximizing natural light and airflow
* A stylishly renovated kitchen offering quality appliances, glass splash back and plenty of bench space and storage
* The living/dining and kitchen areas flow out seamlessly to a private and peaceful paved courtyard, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing in the sunshine.
* 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs; master bedroom includes a Juliet balcony, walk-in robe and direct access to the bathroom
* Renovated and well-appointed upstairs bathroom featuring separate bath, shower and modern vanity
* Additional toilet downstairs
* Internal laundry
* Single remote lock-up garage
* Tastefully renovated throughout with fresh neutral paint, floating laminate timber floors downstairs and quality carpet to stairs and bedrooms
* Split system air-conditioning to living/dining room
* Tranquil pool and BBQ area in complex, along with beautifully landscaped gardens
* Direct access from complex to serene parklands which adjoin Little Cabbage Tree Creek
* Currently rented for $385 per week (furnished). Flexible lease term for interested owner occupiers
Be prepared to be impressed by this brilliant property. Incredibly convenient, extremely well presented and inviting, affordable body corporate fees and priced to attract immediate interest, it presents a fantastic home or investment opportunity!
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact JOSHUA WATERS.
Council Rates: $374.63 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $600 per quarter
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $210,000 and $390,000