720 Tomewin Currumbin Valley QLD 4223
Immerse Yourself in the Natural Beauty720 Tomewin, Currumbin Valley
There is unlimited potential in terms of income producing opportunities a nursery, a bed and breakfast, tea gardens with light meals. Add your ideas as we have the perfect setting and atmosphere.
Located 7.2 kilometres up Tomewin Mountain Road from Currumbin Creek Road turnoff, this property already has an off-the-road picnic area.
The large Queensland style home is one with nature and brimming with nostalgia.
Wide verandas plus large timber viewing decks are strategically placed to provide stunning mountain and ocean views.
• Gracious, 4 metre wide, fully screened verandas encompass the house
• Timber galley kitchen with granite bench tops
• Separate living areas include games room with bar and formal room with dual fireplace
• Timber built-in cabinets, slate floors, chandeliers, leadlight features
• Childrens or guest wing with 2 bedrooms plus study or third bedroom and bathroom
• Master bedroom has ocean views over the Currumbin Valley via the veranda, his and hers walk-in-robes and ensuite with spa bath
• Timber deck for outdoor entertaining overlooks the large swimming pool
• Tennis court with viewing pavilion
• Hot tub
• Guest or house keeper accommodation has 1 bedroom, ensuite, living area and storage room
• Nursery propogation sheds with sprinker system
• Expansive natural rainforest gardens include herbs, vegetables
• Solar power system, generator
• 5 water tanks, 2 dams, 2 bores and natural spring water
• Workshop and tractor shed
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Currumbin Valley, QLD 4223 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000