72 Japonica Drive Palm Beach 4221 QLD
MOTIVATED OWNERS, HUGE BACKYARD, MINUTES TO THE BEACH
Situated on a level 655m block in an ideal area, close to the beautiful Tallebudgera estuary this four bedroom home is perfect for the large and growing family. Featuring light filled living spaces and a large backyard with room for a boat, pool or even a granny flat/dual occupancy (STCA).
- Four bedrooms with built in robes and fans throughout
- Sizeable kitchen with an abundance of bench space
- Large lounge and dining area
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- 10 Solar panels
- Huge 655m block with room for a pool, boat or grannyflat/dual occupancy (STCA)
- Only a short walk to Tallebudgera Creek, easy canal access for paddleboards/canoes
- Minutes to Palm Beach Primary and Elanora High School
- Short drive to local and major shopping centres
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway and Gold Coast Airport
- Motivated owners, ready to sell
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221 priced between $350,000 and $650,000