72 Cherokee Green Clarkson WA 6030
LOVELY HOME ON THE PARK72 Cherokee Green, Clarkson
This 224m2 home has an undercover alfresco with rear entrance to Cherokee Park, great for the kids, to walk the dogs or just have relaxing stroll through the park.
The Master suite is strategically located in the back part of the home with a His & Hers walk-in robe, ensuite and separate toilet.
2 of the other 3 bedrooms are Queen sized and have built-in robes, all fully carpeted. Main bathroom has bathtub and shower.
Open plan living, with well sized kitchen centrally located, 4 gas burner stove & oven both Westinghouse and a Bosch dishwasher, with extra wide range hood, walk-in pantry and ample storage and double size fridge recess.
This lovely home has fully ducted Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the house divided into 6 zones and automated roller shutters on the main windows.
Tiles throughout the home and carpet in the bedrooms and front living room.
* Fully ducted Daikin Air-Conditioning throughout the house (6 zones)
* Automated roller shutters
* Master suite with His & Hers walk-in robe
* Double garage with access to the house and side
* Laundry with extra walk-in closet for extra storage
* Rear access to park
* Surrounded by many parks
* 550mtrs to Medical Centre
* 650mtrs to Clarkson train station
* 1.6km to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
* 1.7km to Clarkson Community High School
* 1.8km to St Andrew's Catholic Primary School
* 4km radius to St Andrew's Catholic Church & Quinns Baptist Church
* Land: 450m2
* Building: 224m2
- Sun, 4th Dec 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clarkson, WA 6030 priced between $280,000 and $520,000