72 Billanook Way Chirnside Park VIC 3116
Village location & Spacious Family living!72 Billanook Way, Chirnside Park
This meticulously kept 4 bedroom single level home positioned in the highly renowned Chirnside Park Village, is just minutes from Oxley College, Chirnside Park shopping centre, and public transport. Boasting 3 large Separate living areas, 3 Car garage and centrally placed kitchen with S/S appliances.
The 4 ample bedrooms including a large Master with full en-suite, are all strategically placed throughout this luxurious home with zoned living in mind.
Located on over 900m2 of picturesque tiered native gardens, with iconic front veranda, Large rear Pergola that is accessed from the gourmet kitchen and family meals, just perfect for BBQ. This custom built home was designed with family entertaining in mind.
In addition to the large 4-bedroom home 3 car garage suitable for caravan plus workshop area that was purposefully built with rear access ensuring all your man toys are safe and sound!
Ageless contemporary style with all the modern conveniences means this property will never go out of date.
So stop searching this is one is simply perfect!
Call today for a copy of the section 32 and price guide.
DOT POINT DETAILS
• Large 4-bedroom / 2-bathroom Residence on 912m2 approx. allotment
• Two large living areas. Formal lounge & dinning & separate family/meals
• Caravan height 3 car garage with workshop and storage
• Picture perfect garden with covered BBQ entertaining area
• Gas ducted heating & split system cooling
• Alfresco dining - overlooking large rear yard
• Chirnside Village location, with shopping & Oxley college only a minutes' stroll away
• Ageless contemporary style only 17 years young (approx.)
Call Multisell today to arrange your inspection.
Property Code: 626
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chirnside Park, VIC 3116 priced between $490,000 and $910,000