7/11 Brisbane Street Berwick VIC 3806
When opportunity knocks in "Olde Berwick"7/11 Brisbane Street, Berwick
Immaculately presented throughout, you could be mistaken for thinking this beautiful home is brand new. Set amongst stunning colourful, established gardens incorporating a private paved outdoor courtyard, ideal for entertaining with family and friends and ample grass and yard for your pets or children/grandchildren to play. This once in a lifetime opportunity also offers:
- 3 generous bedrooms, incorporating a full en-suite and WIR to the master suite which is downstairs and a 2nd bathroom with spa, service the 2 remaining bedrooms upstairs.
- A powder room downstairs.
- A fully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, overlooking the rear yard and outdoor entertaining area.
- A formal lounge/dining area with feature timber floors, gas fireplace, and ornate cornus
- A second family room/retreat upstairs with T.V. point.
- A double garage with secure, dry rear access from double glass doors, which open onto the courtyard.
Further add ducted heating and air-conditioning, quality window furnishings and carpet throughout, a spacious laundry and much more, this is a must inspect for the discerning buyer who is looking for a lifestyle of the highest order, in a private, tranquil setting, offering parkland views and only a short walk to all you need.
When opportunity knocks, you must answer. Only offered every few years, this is an outstanding buying opportunity not to be missed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berwick, VIC 3806 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000