71 Wood Street Inglewood WA 6052
WINNING ENTRY INTO SOUGHT AFTER INGLEWOOD!71 Wood Street, Inglewood
With its fabulous proximity to popular schools (St Peters and Inglewood Primary), transport to the City, shops, cafes and the Beaufort Street Strip, it boasts everything you need for comfortable near city living plus the attraction of future options, be that adding value through further cosmetic upgrades or a larger extension down the track - or simply enjoy its ample proportions as is - the choice is yours!
Features of this terrific property include but are not limited to:
- Enclosed front porch providing an all weather sitting area with inviting views to the pretty gardens and secure entry
- High ceilings and warm solid jarrah floorboards to the original parts of the home
- Three queen sized bedrooms, two with BIR's
- Tidy bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with lots of practical storage and bench space
- Large extended living and dining area PLUS a choice of two study/reading/play nooks
- Oversized laundry
- Expansive, decked, alfresco entertaining area with room for both outdoor living and dining and a soaring roof cover that allows fantastic light into the rear of the home as well as framing the view to the bore reticulated gardens
- Substantial rear yard with lovely mature fruit trees and room for a future pool if desired as well as for the kids and/or pets to explore and play
- Solar Electricity System
- Garage with power plus additional off street parking
Simply put, this is a great value home underpinned by a good sized block in a premium suburb less than 6km to the CBD. No brainer really!
Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inglewood, WA 6052 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000