71 Shadforth Street Westbury 7303 TAS
Huge Family Home Presents Spacious Open-Plan Interiors.
This 2011 built, large solid brick home is beautifully presented with sweeping open-plan living to suit your growing family, conveniently located walking distance to Westbury Primary School, Sports Centre and Recreation Area, and just 30 minutes to Launceston.
* Huge open-plan living/dining room, plus separate meals area and home theatre
* Quality country-style timber kitchen stainless steel appliances
* Large modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower; separate internal laundry
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite; built-in robes to three additional bedrooms
* Separate home office or fifth bedroom; double lock-up garage plus shed for four cars
* Solid Tassie Oak flooring and double glazed windows
* Two heat pumps and electric fireplace for warmth
A huge living/dining room joins a separate meals area plus home theatre to offer plenty of living space, and the large central timber kitchen will delight the home chef with double wall oven, dishwasher, large pantry and breakfast bar.
The king-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite joins three additional bedrooms – all with built-in robes – and a home office to suit a fifth bedroom.
A large entertainer’s deck steps down to a manicured lawn on the large block, and a double lock-up garage plus large shed accommodates up to six vehicles.
To take a closer look, call Jodie Hucker at Quixell to book an inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Westbury, TAS 7303 priced between $300,000 and $560,000