70 Roseneath Street Clifton Hill 3068 VIC
A Fine Balance
This tall, wide and handsome Victorian terrace retains period detail while providing generous contemporary accommodation in a superb location. With 4 bedrooms, spacious country style kitchen, 2 bathrooms, powder room and open plan lounge dining overlooking the entertaining deck and garden beyond with ROW access and heating and cooling throughout. Positioned in the Clifton Hill village close to North Terrace, public transport, cafes and shops, this home is a must see.
- Split system heating and cooling throughout
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry and extensive storage
- 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
- Underfloor heating in lounge/dining
- Telstra/Foxtel/Optus connections
- Large deck, perfect for entertaining
- Barbecue, shed and cabinet storage
- Courtyard with large planters and wall garden
- Rear access from back lane
- Yarra Bend bush and parklands at the end of the street
- Close to the city, schools and transport
Property Video - https://vimeo.com/184642257
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clifton Hill, VIC 3068 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,100,000