70 Brinawa Street Mona Vale NSW 2103
Stylish Contemporary Family Residence - Level Walk to Mona Vale Village & School70 Brinawa Street, Mona Vale
* Open plan living and dining with polished bamboo floorboards and opening to covered alfresco entertaining courtyard
* Designer style, gourmet kitchen overlooking the yard with ceramic stove top, Caesarstone benches, pendant lights and loads of storage
* Casual dining adjacent to the kitchen and flowing to the covered terrace and private, leafy backyard
* Four bedrooms on the upper level, all with carpet and built-in robes and master bedroom with modern ensuite
* Second oversized living space or family room upstairs with reverse cycle air conditioning and the flexibility of utilising as additional accommodation
* Fully appointed family bathroom with bath, heated towel rails and heated lights
* Media room/study or 'hubby's retreat' tucked away off the garage, relax and enjoy the solitude
* Large laundry with storage close to the yard and powder room for lower level
* Both yards landscaped with low maintenance, established gardens and large garden/tool shed. Huge fully enclosed level lawn area for the kids and pets to play safely or plenty of room to consider putting in a pool (STCA)
* Double garage with easy level access, automatic door and safe internal entry. Additional off street parking and side access for further vehicles
* Ideal family property conveniently located close to your choice of beaches, cafes and restaurants, parks, cinemas and transport options
Look no further ... private with leafy surrounds, this home is perfect for family gatherings and relaxed entertaining
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mona Vale, NSW 2103 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000