70 Anna Street Beaudesert 4285 QLD
1728m2 Corner Block In Beaudesert Town Centre
This exceptional holding of almost half an acre right in the centre of Beaudesert, will make for an ideal investment. The block is situated in a corner position and has great potential for either subdivision or a multi-dwelling development. The lovely original timber home is currently tenanted and returning $340 per week. The tenants are keeping the property in excellent condition and are keen to stay on if required.
• Four bedrooms with a large office or fifth bedroom
• Spacious sunroom overlooks the front garden
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the kitchen, lounge and one bedroom
• Large kitchen could accommodate dining table if required, built-in pantry
• Separate lounge room with slow combustion wood stove
• Separate formal dining area, centrally located
• VJ timber walls throughout most of the home with picture rail
• Elevated ceilings approx. 12ft, antique Art Deco style light fittings
• Solid timber French doors and windows throughout
• Polished timber hardwood floors and hoop pine floorboards
• Separate lockable laundry with second toilet to the rear
• Double lock up garage with large double carport attached
• Fully fenced and features mature trees and gardens
• Mature fruit trees, roses, natives and much more
An inspection is a must to appreciate all this property has to offer either the home owner or investor.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beaudesert, QLD 4285 priced between $320,000 and $590,000