7 Walhalla Drive Ringwood East VIC 3135
Sublime character in a standout location7 Walhalla Drive, Ringwood East
The elevated residence welcomes you into its spacious living room featuring soaring cathedral ceilings, an exposed brick wall and a wood heater. The adjacent dining area and kitchen also benefit from cathedral ceilings, complemented by contemporary lighting. The modern kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, stone benchtops and ample cabinetry including a double pantry and soft-close drawers.
The 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes) share a dual-access toilet and a renovated monochrome bathroom boasting a shower, modern vanity and a freestanding bath. Front and rear bullnose verandas are ideal for relaxing outdoors, complemented by a sunny alfresco area and tiered gardens.
Restumped with concrete in 2014, further highlights include: gas ducted heating and ceiling fans, new gas HWS, leadlight windows and skylights, New Zealand wool carpets, security alarm and a double carport.
In the Ringwood Secondary College zone and moments from a playground, this delightful home is within walking distance of Tintern Grammar and the recently-upgraded Eastwood Primary School. Close to Ringwood East station and Wombolano Park, enjoy a quick trip to Eastland and EastLink.
- Single-storey 3 bedroom home
- Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Modern bathroom with freestanding tub
- Gas ducted and wood heating
- Cathedral ceilings with skylights
- Walk to schools, zoned for Ringwood SC
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.7walhalladriveringwoodeast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
- Thu, 29th Sep 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 6th Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 11:45AM – 12:15PM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 2:00PM – 2:30PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ringwood East, VIC 3135 priced between $460,000 and $860,000