7 Teigh Street Gosnells WA 6110
Say HELLO to a GOOD BUY!7 Teigh Street, Gosnells
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room with full built-in bar
- Second living/media room; galley-style timber kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan and mirrored built-in robe
- Large covered entertainer's patio flows to manicured lawn
- Huge external shed to suit your passion project; single carport
- The R20/R30 zoning allows for sub division whilst still being able to retain the home.
A spacious open-plan living/dining room with full built-in bar joins a separate second living/media room and galley-style timber kitchen to suit family living.
There is a large mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan to the generous master bedroom, and the light-filled second and third bedrooms are both generously proportioned.
You'll love entertaining friends and family on the large covered patio that flows to a manicured lawn in the generous fenced backyard, and a huge external shed is ideal for your passion project.
The single carport accommodates one vehicle with extra off-street parking on the long driveway.
Need help with Finance? I can help! Don't be the buyer that misses out as your finances aren't in order. Just text the word finance, and your name to me on 0429042392 and I'll get a broker to call you ASAP. This is at no cost to you.
Attention Selling agents, I'm happy to conjunct feel free to call me to discuss!
This home is priced to sell!
The owners are happy to look at all reasonable offers, so why not beat the rush and call me on 0429042392 to arrange a private viewing.
Property Code: 3703
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gosnells, WA 6110 priced between $250,000 and $460,000