7 Sirius Avenue Mosman NSW 2088
Semi with over 600sqm of Land with Unlimited Potential and Harbour Views7 Sirius Avenue, Mosman
Defined by its gracious facade, the property is set back from the streetscape with a deep front level lawn and garden indulging in an ideal northerly aspect. Capturing breathtaking city and harbour views from the lounge room and terrace, there is significant scope to increase the scale of the outlook with the addition of a second level (subject to council approval). Ready to be transformed, the property presenting in original condition yet is still very liveable or leasable as is.
A golden opportunity to capitalise on its outlook, position and land size, this exciting offering is privately immersed in the bushland that lines Sydney Harbour and is enviably located within a peaceful cul-de-sac just footsteps from harbour beaches, bus transport and top schools.
- Classic lounge room, well-proportioned with brick fireplace and mantelpiece
- Direct access to the original eat-in kitchen, fully functional with gas oven
- Main bed with high ceilings and decorative cornices, bed 2 with built-ins
- Original tile bathroom featuring separate bath tub and shower recess
- Separate lower level laundry room and vast under-house storage options
- Timber decked terrace wrapped around the lounge room and main bed
- A breathtaking leafy outlook contrasted by the harbour and city lights
- Lush mature gardens, deep tiered backyard with sandstone pathways
- Prized internal access from the lock-up garage plus ample driveway parking
- Oozing potential - an unmissable opportunity to create your dream home
Colin Craig 0411 264 660
Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000