7 Rosemead Road Hornsby NSW 2077
Graceful double brick home in prestigious Mt Errington7 Rosemead Road, Hornsby
- Circa 1915 Casnewydd was built as a gentleman's residence
- High side of street with private leafy outlook
- Street frontage & rear lane access via Lisgar Lane
- Formal living room with northerly aspect
- Open plan family, dining & kitchen flow to outdoors
- 5 generous bedrooms, built in robes & fireplaces
- Natural gas for cooking & heating + R/C air con.
- Brilliant outdoor entertaining patio
- Enchanting gardens, established palms & lawns
- 10 minute walk to Hornsby CBD and station
- Nearby amenities include, cafes, restaurants, Westfield, Aquatic Centre, Barker College, Hornsby Girls High, TAFE, popular primary schools, parks & bush walking tracks
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 or Kim McCotter 0431 633 013 for further details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000