7 Rosemead Road Hornsby 2077 NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON and KIM MCCOTTER 9987 0011
Occupying a generous 1154sqm in Hornsby's premier Mt Errington precinct, this beautiful double brick residence is filled with the graceful ambience of a bygone era. Interiors present high ornate ceilings, original marble fireplaces and Jarrah floorboards, with a traditional sitting room, and a casual open plan family and dining which flows to the outdoors. Surrounded by flowering gardens and sun-drenched lawns, this substantial family home is located a short walk to Hornsby Station and presents an opportunity not to be missed.
- Circa 1915 Casnewydd was built as a gentleman's residence
- High side of street with private leafy outlook
- Street frontage & rear lane access via Lisgar Lane
- Formal living room with northerly aspect
- Open plan family, dining & kitchen flow to outdoors
- 5 generous bedrooms, built in robes & fireplaces
- Natural gas for cooking & heating + R/C air con.
- Brilliant outdoor entertaining patio
- Enchanting gardens, established palms & lawns
- 10 minute walk to Hornsby CBD and station
- Nearby amenities include, cafes, restaurants, Westfield, Aquatic Centre, Barker College, Hornsby Girls High, TAFE, popular primary schools, parks & bush walking tracks
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000