7 Paulette Street West Mackay 4740 QLD
Charm meets today’s lifestyle
This fully renovated, classic Circa 1960s West Mackay home is filled with light, charm and character; delivering an outstanding balance in original features combined with today’s modern style and finishes.
Oozing a relaxed ambience, the interiors of this home have a seamless flow through bi-fold timber doors to the private outdoor retreat. If you love to entertain family and friends at home, outdoor living is a highlight with enough space on the deck for a second living space and additional dining setting, along with a clear outlook over the spacious, leafy backyard.
Sleek, modern kitchen is perfectly positioned to make the most of the indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Fully renovated bathroom is well appointed with contemporary finishes and there’s a place for everything in this home thanks to quality custom cabinetry being added to its 3 bedrooms and separate office area creating greater storage options.
Ready to move in with nothing to do and in a quality blue-chip location. Be quick to inspect this one to secure your new inner-city lifestyle just in time for Christmas.
Why we LOVE this home
- High ceilings contribute to the spacious feeling, while light neutral tones complimented by the warmth polished timber floors and split AC throughout deliver year-round comfort to suit our tropical climate
- 3 comfortable size bedrooms, including king size main bedroom will be clear and clutter free as each room is fitted with extensive full height custom cabinetry including wide pull-out drawers, hanging space and additional shelving. Completing the home is a built-in study area on the lower level with separate access
- Exceptionally well maintained with updates to the property undertaken during current ownership including full replacement of flooring with polished Blackbutt timber floors, power to shed, new stone bench tops to kitchen, installation of quality custom aluminum plantation shutters to the timber deck, fully renovated bathroom complete with stone bench tops, rain showerhead and hand-held rail shower, floor to ceiling tiles, installation of 2nd toilet, and more
- Extensive downlights, ceiling fan, built-in speakers, TV point and wall bracket add to the comfort of main outdoor entertaining area and the adjacent concreted area under cover is a great play space keeping kids sheltered from the elements
- Wide side access to big 812m2 yard with long concrete driveway fully secured from the street. Plenty of storage space with 2 bay, powered 8m x 6m shed that has been painted to compliment the home
Why we LOVE West Mackay
- West Mackay is a popular suburb and incredibly convenient, being so close to the CBD, Airport, Shopping Centres, Cafe and Restaurant precincts. From Paulette Street you’re comfortable walking distance to Parkside Plaza with Coles, cafes and specialty stores plus nearby playground
- Spend less time in the car with key employment hubs close to home including the Base Hospital, Paget Industrial Estate and CQ University
- Primary and High Schools are close by along with plenty of Childcare and Kindy options if required
- An active lifestyle will be easy to maintain with connected bike and walk paths at the end of the street. The Botanic Gardens and Blue Water Trail are only a few minutes from home and take your pick when it comes to sporting facilities
Disclaimer: All information has been obtained from the vendor. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Mackay, QLD 4740 priced between $280,000 and $510,000