7 Nunns Road Mornington 3931 VIC
With views stretching across Port Philip Bay from the master bedroom, this recently renovated home has been designed with comfort and competing family demands in mind. The light-filled open plan living spills out from an entertainer's kitchen and adjacent dining hall that are cooled by bay breezes less than 500 meters away. Two bedrooms share a central bathroom whilst a guest retreat or fourth bedroom has its own ensuite. Clever landscaping incorporates patio dining and veranda space as well as low-maintenance lawns and a kitchen garden. The master suite is a departure from the bleached sand colour scheme with its luxe Baroque styling. The rooms feature plush pile underfoot with an oversized bathroom and accompanying dressing room as well as a breakfast balcony. With complete security assured and access to shops, facilities and beaches close at hand, life by the beach is simply pleasurable in this carefully designed home.
* Glamorous renovated home designed for easy living
* Sweeping Port Phillip Bay views from master suite
* Light-filled open plan living with bay breezes
* Fully equipped kitchen with quality features
* Master retreat with dressing room & large ensuite
* 2nd master suite with ensuite & garden access
* Outdoor patio with lawn & kitchen garden
* Veranda with bay outlook & garden view
* DLUG with workshop & internal access
* Secure entry via remote gate
* Stroll to nearby beaches, shops & parks
* 50-minute drive to Melbourne
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000