7 Liekefett Way Little Mountain QLD 4551
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME!7 Liekefett Way, Little Mountain
The hub of the house is the stunning kitchen with island bench overlooking the massive open-plan living areas with ducted air-conditioning for all year comfort. The living areas flow out to the beautiful tiled undercover al-fresco area - perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the outdoors QLD lifestyle. There is also a separate lounge or mediaroom offering extra space for families.
The bedrooms are all well designed and offer built -in robes with the main bedroom including a modern en-suite and walk-in robe.Flexible floorplan with option of 4th bedroom, study or extra rumpus room.
The backyard is a good size and offers more than enough space for a pool, trampoline and the family pooch.
Perfectly placed, it is only a short walk to school, local shopping centre and public transport whilst it offers easy access to Brisbane. Creekwood Estate is a lifestyle estate and features parks, walkways and a meandering creek through the estate where neighbours know each other and kids play freely.
AT A GLANCE:
- Massive open plan living areas flowing out to the tiled covered entertainment area
- Modern and upmarket kitchen with island bench
- Separate lounge or media room
- Good sized bedrooms including main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Option of 4th bedroom, multi purpose room or study
- Including upmarket finishes, ducted air-con, 5000 ltr water tank, security system
- The yard offers room for a pool and easy care garden
- Neutral colour scheme compliments the spaciousness of the house
- Walk to school, and offering easy access to Brisbane
- Only 5kms from the beach and 10 minutes to the new Hospital precinct
- Walking distance to the new Aldi and Parklands Tavern!
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT! CALL TODAY!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Little Mountain, QLD 4551 priced between $350,000 and $650,000