7 Irwin Street East Fremantle WA 6158
GLORIOUS "WARATAH"7 Irwin Street, East Fremantle
Be greeted by the formal entrance which is truly a reception room of an era gone by with a wide central corridor introducing you to the 2 large front bedrooms complete with Built In Robes and ceiling fans. so very elegant.
Stroll into your Formal Lounge with its gorgeous fireplace, encompassed with floor to ceiling bookshelves and beautiful light through a North Facing Bay window.
Off this formal room there is a glass fronted sunroom, again facing north of course, currently acting as the home office, but could be for a myriad of requirements....a conservatory, library or even an additional bedroom.
The main bathroom is lovely, complete with claw foot bath, beautifully tiled and near new.
The kitchen is very workable, and retains its 'old world' appeal with touches of old and new and opens to embrace with dining and family rooms overlooking the outstanding back garden and alfresco dining deck.
The 3rd bedroom is at the back of the home off the living area , a cute and appealing room, again looking over the rear garden.
The Laundry is combined with the second bathroom with shower and w/c, accessible from the outdoor entertaining area, making it comfortable for guests to use.
Features of this beautiful home are:
• Massive 1,153 sqm block of open gardens
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans
• Formal lounge and separate casual living
• Open plan kitchen and dining rooms
• Soaring ceilings, polished jarrah floors
• Open fire place in formal lounge
• Ducted and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Winter gas heating
• Separate sun room come office retreat
• Alfresco decking vine covered in summer
• Separate garden gazebo
• Lofty gum trees come with their own bird life
• Two large storage sheds
• Reticulated gardens from own bore
• Single lock up garage
• Additional driveway parking
- Wed, 28th Sep 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
- Wed, 5th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 12:00PM – 12:45PM +
- Wed, 12th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Fremantle, WA 6158 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000