7 Grampian Place Tatton 2650 NSW
family haven in Tatton
Filled with natural light, yet private and secluded, this established Tatton home is a haven for quality family living
- enjoying multiple light filled living areas with a flowing formal lounge and the formal dining and spacious living room enjoying views of the garden
- cook up a storm in the galley-style kitchen, which has plenty of storage space and a broad breakfast bar overlooking the living area
- featuring four bedrooms, all with built-in storage, the main enjoys an ensuite and walk-in robe while the neatly appointed main bathroom is centrally positioned
- covered alfresco with built-in barbeque area overlooks luscious manicured gardens watered by an in-ground sprinkler system
- other conveniences include a surround sound system to the living area, double remote garage with drive through access plus ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- a quiet cul-de-sac location, close to schools and shops, it is only a short stroll to Lake Albert, parks and walking tracks
Offering everything you and your family need for a quality lifestyle, it is certainly well worth your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tatton, NSW 2650 priced between $310,000 and $570,000