7 Gingham Street Glenella QLD 4740
Indoor/outdoor living in family estate7 Gingham Street, Glenella
Set in popular Northview Gardens, your children will be delighted with the neighbourhood because it is filled with kids and they'll love the outdoor lifestyle based around the in-ground pool and great backyard.
The children are taken care of but what about Mum and Dad? They'll love the sophisticated street presence of the house, the large bedrooms and living areas and the generous outdoor entertaining area.
Set on a 741sq m block, the features of this fully fenced property with ducted air-conditioning include:
- Open-plan family room that offers dining and informal lounge areas
- Huge separate lounge room that will fit large couches and that big screen TV
- Kitchen that looks out to the outdoor entertainment area and pool so you can keep an eye on the kids. It also has a dishwasher, a brekkie bar and plenty of cupboards
- Four bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, while the main has an en-suite bathroom
- Large main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Large covered out-door entertainment area as well as a sun deck, both of which overlook the pool.
- Two-car garage with internal access
Northview Gardens is the most popular estate for families in Mackay. There is easy access to primary and secondary schools, both public and private as well as local shops and the Mt Pleasant shopping centre. It is also a quick drive to the CBD and along the Edmund Casey Bridge to Paget, the Mackay Base Hospital and the airport.
This stylish home is surrounded by other quality properties and if that sounds like the sort of thing your family would love then give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.
Property Code: 1183
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenella, QLD 4740 priced between $360,000 and $660,000