7 Fall Street Cremorne 2090 NSW
Sunny level lawn from kitchen to swimming pool
Price adjusted to meet buyer interest.
Everyone asks for a level lawn and swimming pool opening from the kitchen. Well, this is the one!
This character home is nestled in a quiet street on 590 square meters of level land and is a mix of old world charm and contemporary appeal ideal for growing families and those that love to entertain.
Offering versatile living spaces, you will love the sunny rear yard and substantial alfresco deck which flows to the level lawn and the kids will love the solar heated swimming pool.
Original features add appeal to this homes spacious light filled interiors and select updates ensure daily living is at its most comfortable yet there is still many options to add value and make it your own.
Situated in an area known for its family-friendly focus there are no traffic lights on the commute to the CBD, it is walking distance to both Cammeray and Neutral Bay Villages, has easy bus access for kids to attend local primary and high schools plus Cammeray Golf Course and Primrose Park are on each end of Fall Street.
• Double brick, timber floors, leadlights, decorated high ceilings.
• Elegant formal lounge, expansive family living, large dining
• Generous alfresco decked terrace for entertaining
• Striking solar heated swimming pool with elegant landscaping
• Private and generous child friendly fenced level lawn and garden
• Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, separate study, laundry
• Spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters
• Lower level 4th bedroom/guest retreat with nearby bathroom
• Vast in-roof storage areas, opportunity to add further value
• Single lockup garage plus two car off-street parking
Easy bus access to Cammeray, Neutral Bay, North Sydney, Chatswood and City for all schools or business.
This property has been inspected by The Property Inspectors and their report is available to be purchased online at: www.thepropertyinspectors.com.au/inspected-properties
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cremorne, NSW 2090 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,700,000