7 Dixon Street Hamilton 2303 NSW
Prime Position, Further Potential
Deceptively spacious and full of character and appeal, this delightful home represents a premium opportunity for those seeking a freshly styled period home tucked away in a peaceful no-through road yet minutes from everything Hamilton has to offer. With its versatile floorplan, separate lounge and dining spaces and family room with bar, it offers excellent value for money boasting some original period detail, some smart modern finishes and a choice of alfresco spaces for entertaining. Eminently comfortable and ready to enjoy, it also offers exciting scope to add value with a creative update or redesign to take full advantage of the light and space. Its position moments from Hamilton Public School, Gregson Park and Beaumont Street truly offers an excellent lifestyle choice.
- Single level home on 342sqm parcel in a quiet cul-de-sac street
- Light-filled lounge and dining spaces open to a north facing verandah
- Large family room with bar; refreshing in-ground pool in low maintenance surrounds
- 6" Kauri pine floors and an exposed brick fireplace add character
- Two bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; study/fourth bedroom
- Bathroom with separate w/c offers scope to update and add value
- Timber kitchen appointed with electric cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- No-through road ensures ample on street parking; easy access to buses and trains
- Council rates are approximately $1916 per year
- Water rates are approximately $600 per year
- Building and pest reports available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton, NSW 2303 priced between $390,000 and $720,000