7 Dewar Street Point Arkwright QLD 4573
Classic Beach Shack With Development Potential7 Dewar Street, Point Arkwright
Typical of homes built in this era, the property showcases a range of ageless building materials including timber casement windows, hardwood timber floors covered with linoleum, vintage laminates and the obligatory fibro sheeting. Many of the homes of this era were low maintenance lock and leave designs as their primary purpose was a gathering place for friends and family to share a meal and drink after long hot salty days spent relaxing on the beach.
However, you may have to beat away the developers for this Sunshine Coast hottie. This is one of the first properties in the area. Sitting on a large 685sqm block with nearly 24.6 metre frontage, the property has plenty of room for off street parking and a large yard. Located only steps from Point Arkwright lookout and Yaroomba surf beach, this is a unique opportunity for an astute buyer.
It is no longer required by its current owners and must be sold at auction, if not before.
Features at a glance
- Highly sought after beachside location
- 260 metres from Point arkwright lookout and Yaroomba beach
- Easy 1500 metre walk to point perry and Coolum's boardwalk to the Esplanade cafes and restaurants
- Development potential with mixed housing zoning and 24.6 metre street frontage
- Perfect north east aspect for outdoor living to the rear of the block
- Renovate and hold or develop now and reap the rewards
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Arkwright, QLD 4573 priced between $490,000 and $910,000