7 Cedar Place Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
ON-TREND SOPHISTICATED WATERFRONT MASTERPIECE7 Cedar Place, Broadbeach Waters
The glass pivot door entry welcomes you to the home and leads to the spacious family room with ample storage and direct outdoor access. Continue on to the chic bar - arguably the most popular spot in the house - complete with three plumbed beers on tap. Store your finest wines and spirits in the adjacent cellar and you'll have the perfect setting for year-round entertaining. Large living and dining areas feature high gabled ceilings with architectural accents. This bright, airy and spacious setting, allows for good times with friends and family whilst capturing the warm spring breezes and easterly water views.
The pulse of the home - the kitchen - will impress the discerning chef. A full suite of Miele appliances including wall mounted coffee machine, induction cooking and double ovens will guarantee family dinners and dinner parties are a success. Use of custom Spotted Gum and satin 2pak cabinetry offers a sleek feel together with wide Caesarstone Statuario bench tops. The servery to the sunny outdoor deck is ideal for the lazy weekend brunches or drinks by the water.
Multiple zones for entertaining, relaxing or enjoying the water views abound on the covered wide timber deck wrapping the eastern side of the property. A tiled sparkling sundrenched pool will keep the family entertained all summer long and for the avid fisherman or boating types a sandy beach, pontoon with full services and boat ramp are on offer.
The whole family are catered for with 5 great sized neutrally toned bedrooms. The Master suite features stunning views of the water, generous custom fitted walk-in-robe and impressive ensuite with free standing bath and a breathtaking Calcutta marble feature wall. This is complemented by custom basins and spotted gum cabinetry. The family bathroom features marble hex tiling and a luxurious stone bath. The latest in bathroom technology rounds out these space with Geberit touchless cisterns.
7 Cedar Place has been meticulously transformed. Catering to all members of the family without compromising on its sophisticated appeal. A home of true distinction, custom designed to the highest of standards and ticking every box for elegant and memorable family living. Buy today and enjoy for a lifetime!
• Located just off main river with deep clear water
• 5 large built in bedrooms, master with WIR
• Glamorous bathrooms, including custom vanities, marble feature walls and Geberit touchless technology
• Wine Cellar and Entertaining Bar with 3 plumbed beers on tap
• 2 Living areas, including large family or media room
• Separate private study
• Spacious chef's Kitchen features Miele Appliances, Spotted Gum Cabinet doors and Satin Laminex cabinets
• Servery to outdoor deck
• Easy care Caesarstone Statuario bench tops to kitchen and bar
• Concrete style Italian Porcelain tiles throughout
• Copper lighting features to living and dining areas
• Sandy east-facing beach with 10x3m pontoon serviced by water tanks and power
• Concrete casing entryway and custom stone feature wall in Tiger Skin finish
• Custom Ghostgum coping to tiled sunny pool
• Storage shed and two water tanks to side of house
• 4 car accommodation
- Sun, 24th Sep 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,300,000