7 Bamarook Crescent Glenfield Park NSW 2650
great family entertainer7 Bamarook Crescent, Glenfield Park
- perfect for the first home buyer or a young family, this home features four bedrooms with built-in robes; the main enjoys ensuite access to the central main bathroom
- functional kitchen features a new dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar overlooking the spacious central living area
- a versatile floorplan, the living space features a cosy gas log fire, with a separate rumpus that could be used as an additional bedroom, study or teenage retreat
- the sunny rear lounge enjoys plenty of natural light overlooking the rear yard and has its own air-conditioner
- the oversized double remote garage opens through to the spacious enclosed pergola creating an ideal space to entertain
- relax poolside and watch the kids frolick in the in-ground pool under the shelter of shade sails
- backing on to the Glenfield BMX track reserve, the yard has plenty of room to play and includes a garden shed and aviary
- located within easy walking distance to the ever expanding South City Shopping Mall, child care, medical facilities and bus stops
- previously leased for $350 per week providing a potential annual return of 5.8%
With plenty of space for the whole family, this home is ripe to update with great potential make your own or invest and reap the benefits
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenfield Park, NSW 2650 priced between $220,000 and $400,000