7 Agnew Street Blackburn South 3130 VIC
Pure potential in Box Hill High zone
Ideally situated in a popular, family-friendly location within the prized Box Hill High School zone, this neat three bedroom brick veneer home offers immediate comfort, with the added appeal of excellent options to revitalise or design your dream abode (STCA).
Surrounded by level garden spaces, the current floor-plan includes 3 bedrooms (2 with BIRs), central bathroom and spacious L-shaped lounge and dining room, flowing to a bright rear kitchen overlooking the north-facing rear yard. A long driveway, double garage and single carport ensure abundant on-site parking.
Enjoy easy access to well-regarded government and private schools, popular recreational facilities including Gardiner's Creek Trail and Surrey Park, Laburnum Station, Box Hill Central, Blackburn South shopping precinct and Forest Hill Chase.
* Neat and comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home
* Spacious L-shaped lounge-dining room
* Generous kitchen overlooking north-facing rear
* Central bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
* Raised vegetable garden beds and fruit trees
* Rear double garage, carport, plus garden shed
* In the Box Hill High School zone
* Close to Kingswood College and Deakin Uni
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.7agnewstreetblackburnsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Blackburn South, VIC 3130 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000