7/2 Tees Street Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
A GOOD PLACE TO CALL HOME!7/2 Tees Street, Yeerongpilly
7/2 Tees St Yeerongpilly is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to all the conveniences of inner City living.
With 3 good bedrooms on offer, the Master with ensuite and all bedrooms with built-in robes; open plan living and dining flowing out to a large undercover private courtyard and backyard; single lock up remote garage; the townhouse has been built with a Colonial influence sure to remain timeless throughout the years.
Perfect for the owner occupier, or ideal investment located close to conveniences making it a very desirable property to rent and an expected rental return of $460 - $490 per week.
With the new T.O.D (Transit Oriented Development) development only 600m away, the future growth of Yeerongpilly and the surrounding suburbs is looking bright. The development will offer the area much needed cafes, commercial and residential property, open green spaces, music and food hubs....everything will be just on your doorstep. Developments bring cycles of buyers from units to houses and houses to units which will only add to the growth of the area. Google Yeerongpilly Green to find out more.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre Shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential.
Features of 7/2 Tees St Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Located in a complex of only 12
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms with ensuite to the Master bedroom
- Balcony off the Master bedroom creating nice breezes
- Powder room on the lower level
- Single lock up garage with remote door + room for storage
- Private covered courtyard perfect for entertaining + a grassed back yard
- Split system air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the UQ
- Walking distance to Yeronga Primary High School, tennis courts, Yeronga Park Swimming Pool, parks, train bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss further and to arrange a private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105 priced between $350,000 and $650,000