69 Virginius Street Padstow NSW 2211
Family Living With Character & Charm69 Virginius Street, Padstow
REGISTRATION: From 5.30pm
Designed to accommodate an effortless family lifestyle, this residence offers an immediate impression of space, privacy and contemporary elegance with a federation theme throughout. The design is low maintenance and features sundrenched spacious interiors, well maintained inclusions and a stunning entertainer's backyard with neatly landscaped gardens. The home is centrally located to all Padstow amenities such as schools, shops, cafes, parklands and train station. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Separate sunken lounge & dining with light filled interiors throughout
- 2 split system air conditioning units, polished timber flooring & gas bayonet
- Well maintained kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & walk in pantry
- Unique federation style main bathroom with classic free standing bath
- Secure carport with side access & ample driveway parking + garden storage shed
- Stunning entertainer's backyard with pergola + immaculately landscaped front & backyard
- Minutes to all Padstow amenities such as schools, shops, cafes, parklands & train station
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padstow, NSW 2211 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000