69 Silvara Circuit Capalaba 4157 QLD
SOLD by Cathy Pieroz with Multiple Offers!
Not often does a home like this come to the market in this tightly held pocket of Capalaba, and these sellers circumstances demand that it WILL be sold!
Perfectly positioned in a quiet circuit backing onto park lands and acreages beyond your peace and privacy are assured! This home has been lovingly maintained and refreshed ready for a new family to just move in and enjoy. The entire home is bathed in natural light through the ample glass windows which creates a leafy backdrop in every direction. And the practical layout allows for a master suite on both levels. Dont wait another minute! Hesitate and you will be disappointed, homes like this one sell quickly and our sellers are ready to negotiate. Call Cathy Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills today to make an offer.
• 5 bedrooms (2 with ensuites)
• Home office
• Master with his and hers walk in robes plus large ensuite
• Polished timber floors
• Large kitchen & meals with granite feature
• Three separate living areas (formal and informal)
• Freshly painted inside and out
• New carpets
• Manicured mature landscaping
• Large paved entertainment area
• 60,000 Litre salt water pool
• Private yard backing onto bush land
• Close to park lands, bike tracks and off leash dog areas
• Security mesh and vacuumaid system
• Double garage plus plenty off street parking
• Masses of storage including built in shed on the side of the home
• Big 780m2 block and fully fenced
• 250m Walk to off leash dog parks and cycle paths
• 600m to bus stop
• 1.3k Capalaba State College
• 1.7k Capalaba State Primary
• 6k Sheldon College
• 2.3k Capalaba CBD and shopping centres
• 24k Brisbane Airport
• 22k Brisbane CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Capalaba, QLD 4157 priced between $420,000 and $780,000