69 Plant Street Charters Towers QLD 4820
**TASTEFULLY RESTORED QUEENSLANDER IN RICHMOND HILL**69 Plant Street, Charters Towers
Internally the home provides central living areas however also incorporates the large timber verandas to three sides of the home just brilliant for our climate and capturing the afternoon breezes. The third verandah is privately positioned to the rear of the home which overlooks the outside entertainment and spacious low maintenance back yard.
This home provides modern appeal with a contemporary walk through kitchen with veranda access as well as combined dining and lounge. Polished timber floors throughout the living areas provide a real sense of character and blend well with modern apparel. There are 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins and a/c with the Master bedroom providing an additional walk in robe.
Externally the home provides an undercover bbq and entertainment area, spacious back yard with low maintenance gardens. There is also a lockable shed to the rear of the block with lean too. Underneath the home there are options galore to with plenty of room for storage and or opportunity to create a rumpus style area.
The team at Raine & Horne Charters Towers strongly encourage you to inspect this property. It is a rare find and location is superb.
* 1,012 m2 Fully fenced block with 2 x offstreet parking.
* Restored timber clad home with steel stumps and fully concreted underneath.
* Kitchen: Modern walk through kitchen with veranda and living room access, elec. wall oven, ceramic cooktop with
range plus dishwasher.
* Lounge/dining: Combined living with front and rear veranda access, polished floors throughout, split system air
conditioning and fans.
* Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms Master is queen size, all with fans, a/c and built ins, master has additional walk in
* Bathroom: Modern fully tiled stylish bathroom with tiled shower recess, vanity, mirror, very fresh, separate toilet.
* Laundry: Fully tiled upstairs location with great built in cupboard storage.
* Entertainment area: Spacious and fully undercover brilliant for the weekend bbq or relaxation.
* Shed: Lockable Colorbond shed to the rear of the block with additional concrete slab and lean too.
* Car parking: 2 x under house carports lockable.
* Very well maintained yard and low maintenance gardens.
For more information on this outstanding property, contact Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today and to arrange your inspection on 0438 852 136.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Charters Towers, QLD 4820 priced between $200,000 and $360,000