69 Fleetwood Crescent Frankston South 3199 VIC
1,296M2* WALK TO THE BEACH - ICONIC. ORIGINAL. EXCEPTIONAL
Treetop views over the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve...
Idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of almost 1,300M2 within the prestigious and highly coveted Fleetwood Crescent & Frankston High School Zone, this 1960’s classic residence is available for purchase for the very first time.
Owned and much loved by the original family for the past 55 years this home represents an exceptional opportunity to buy in to a blue ribbon Frankston South location.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
- 1,296M2 (Approx) allotment backing on to the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve (with private access via the Edna Walling inspired back gate)
- An iconic 2 storey residence with commanding views over the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
- Established gardens have been lovingly tended to and contribute to a sense of privacy and tranquillity
- Enormous bedrooms offer built in robes
- A versatile floor plan lends itself to refurbishment or re-design to suit any family
- Hardwood floorboards under existing carpets
- A North-East facing orientation floods the home with natural light
- An original kitchen is neat, functional and offers gas cooking as well as ample cupboard and bench space
- The kitchen, dining and lounge area offer uninterrupted views over the treetops of the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
- An upstairs as well as a downstairs bathroom service the home
- The option of multiple living domains
- A sealed drive way ascends gently from a large double carport to the street front
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as several reputable schools and in a proud and secure area, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
- In the Frankston High School Zone
- In the shared Derinya Primary School Zone
- Backing on to the Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
- Within 500M of the boutique Norman Avenue café’s / shops
- Within 1KM of the award winning Frankston beach
- Within 3KM of the Frankston train station
- Near to public transport infrastructure
- Within 3KM to the new Frankston Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Within 3KM of the Frankston Chisolm Tafe
- Within 3KM of the Frankston CBD
- Close proximity to local parklands as well as recreation facilities
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South's:
* Award Winning Beaches
* World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
* Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
* Ever-Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
* Exemplary schools
We can't wait to see you at the open for Inspection!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000