679 Thorndale Road Broadwater QLD 4380
THUNDERBOLT FARM - VERSATILE PROPERTY WITH 4 BEDROOM HOME & SHEDS, ICONIC RESTAURANT, 3 DAMS ON 92 ACRES679 Thorndale Road, Broadwater
With a stylish bar, commercial kitchen, both an open plan indoor seating arrangement plus an enclosed outdoor setting that takes in the amazing views over the acreage and surrounding countryside, male and female toilets for patrons, and wood heating for winter dining.
Currently leased, the restaurant offers the new owners the opportunity to continue leasing, or make their own dreams come true by becoming part of the food and wine industry that the Granite Belt is famous for. 48 solar panels (10 kW) feeding back into the grid dramatically helps reduce the costs of power and is an excellent feature.
The additional infrastructure on the property includes storage sheds and a machinery shed/workshop lending itself to farming the land, which is quite suitable for grapes, fruit and vegetables, and livestock, with 3 dams, one of which is spring-fed.
This versatile property is also suitable for those moving to our area simply to escape to the peace and quiet that comes with living in the country and enjoy the natural flora and fauna. Contact Simon Leigh on 0418 790 070 to make an appointment.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Open plan living area with kitchen, lounge and dining
- Well-known restaurant, currently leased, can seat approx. 80 patrons
- Studio/storage/office quarters
- Storage sheds, machinery shed/workshop/cold room
- 48 solar panels (10 kW) fed back into the mains grid
- 3 phase power to the shed/restaurant
- 3 dams, one spring fed
- 60,000L concrete rainwater tank
- Land suitable for grapes, fruit and vegetables, livestock
- Remarkable views over the countryside
Land size: 92 acres (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadwater, QLD 4380 priced between $300,000 and $570,000