675 Hourigan Creek Road Raglan QLD 4697
"Bunderra" 161 Acres | Country Living + Stunning Views675 Hourigan Creek Road, Raglan
There is a wonderful sense of arrival as you enter the home, the sense of space is instantly evident with a view opening out across the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area to the stunning surrounding country landscape beyond.
A beautiful, exceptionally well maintained home is set in manicured lawns and gardens, which are watered by a fully automatic irrigation system. The architecturally designed four-bedroom plus two-bathroom home was designed by the current owners and built with perfection in mind.
The generous sized bedrooms all have stunning views and feature louvre windows to take full advantage of the natural breezes. High raked ceilings also contribute to the spacious feel. The master suite includes an ensuite bathroom with twin basins, divided from the bedroom by a half wall, with a fully concealed toilet and large shower recess. A wall of built-ins provides abundant storage.
The main deck, built with locally sourced ironbark and bluegum timber, provides 60sqM of outdoor living space and is an entertainers dream. This adds even more space to enjoy all year round. The pavilion style fourth bedroom is connected to the main residence via the main deck, providing the ideal guest retreat or home office.
Outdoors, the property is fenced into eight paddocks, with over half of the land being improved pasture. Cattle yards include a race, slide gate and loading ramp. There are four dams, with a large dam at the front of the property providing ample water all year-round to the lawns and gardens, while also attracting wildlife and birds. Water can be pumped from either the main dam or equipped bore to a 7000litre concrete holding tank, which then gravity feeds all livestock troughs.
The main shed includes 5x spacious bays (3x bays concrete) 18m x 9m x 4m high, great for the tractor and implements as well as a fantastic workshop space. A supply of dam, bore and rainwater is available, power is also connected. This shed houses a Cold Room (2.7m x 1.5m), great for your own family meat supply. The second lockable shed is located at the front of the property and is 6m x 6m, with a concrete floor.
All of the hard work has already been done allowing you to move straight in and start utilising all of the amazing features this property has to offer.
• 40mins to Rockhampton or Gladstone
• Multiple primary production options.
• Rural land zone: White
• NBN Satellite internet
• Mail and school bus service
• Fully Fenced
• Powered five-bay shed, including Cold Room
• Improved pasture including Rhodes, Bluegrass, Signal, & Seca Stylo.
• Established gardens, including a Vege Patch.
• Mature productive Fruit Trees, including 4x varieties of table grapes.
• Chook pen with chicken run.
• Sunken Fire pit with log seating
• Gravel driveway
• 4x dams, (2 permanent, 2 semi-permanent)
• Equipped bore
• 2x 21,000 litre rainwater tanks
• 1x 7000 litre holding tank (bore or dam water)
• Automatic irrigation system to ALL gardens, lawn and fruit orchards (including Table Grapes & Vege patch).
• Timber Blade Ceiling Fans
• Tiled throughout
• Roller & Timber Shutter Style Blinds throughout
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Raglan, QLD 4697 priced between $410,000 and $760,000