6/74 Floss Street Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
SOLD - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 6506/74 Floss Street, Hurlstone Park
Home and Income
Peaceful dual level townhouse sitting on a massive 210 sqm total foot print, the largest in the complex and quietly tucked away in a very well maintained and leafy garden community. This property is currently leased until September 2017 with a guaranteed rent of $546.00 per week. This is automatically indexed for rental increases at 5% per annum or according to CPI (whichever is greatest). Enjoy the convenience of being a very short stroll to Hurlstone Park train station, shopping village, local public & private schools and the Cooks River parklands, cycling tracks and playing fields.
This generously proportioned property features:
- Massive front, side and rear landscaped courtyards
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living/dining areas, polished timber floors
- Internal laundry with a separate 2nd W/C
- Registered covered brick & tile car space adjacent to the property
- Only one adjoining wall; pet friendly complex
- Shops and rail are at the top of the quiet cul-de-sac style street
- Pet friendly
A very suitable alternative for those currently priced out of the very competitive Inner West house market but much more comfortable and expansive than the average unit. This is an ideal opportunity for an investor looking for low maintenance and assured rental income or for the owner occupier who is prepared to be a short term landlord until 2017 and then gain access. Either way this is a unique and attractive opportunity.
Andrew Knox - 0425 230 650
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $480,000 and $900,000