67 Winchester Street Malvern SA 5061
Courtyard home with a difference67 Winchester Street, Malvern
Positioned in the heart of Malvern in leafy Winchester Street, this delightful courtyard home is an exceptional offering for those looking to downsize, retire or invest for the future in a highly desirable situation without compromising on location. Unassuming from the exterior, the interior surprises with a well considered design optimising indoor-outdoor flow, space, light and offering two separate living areas.
The front entry flows into a spacious sitting and dining area filled with light through north-facing windows. Neutral colours set the tone and sliding doors to the patio add to the feeling of spaciousness. The adjacent kitchen is designed with feature windows to capture sunlight and offer views to the outside. The workbench and breakfast bar overlook an informal meals and living space and northerly sliding doors open to the courtyard. Retro style built-ins add charm and valuable storage space. To the rear of the home the large main bedroom is a restful retreat overlooking the garden and offers an enviable walk-in robe. The second double bedroom has space for another built-in if required. The bathroom is large and modern. To the rear the garden offers fruit trees, rainwater tank, a raised garden bed and a workshop that could be easily upgraded to a sunny studio for hobbies.
Enjoy an easy commute to the city from Unley Road or Duthy Street. Known for surrounding local cafes, restaurants and shopping, there is independence to be enjoyed here downsizing to this lovely home. Also within walking distance of Concordia, Walford and easy access to a number of other schools may be convenient in some situations. There is an abundance of nearby facilities, parks and open spaces to be enjoyed locally.
• 140m2 build on 283m2 land
• Built 1987
• Ducted, zoned, reverse-cycle air conditioning & gas heater to sitting/dining
• High ceilings, 2 living areas
• Rinnai temperature controlled gas hot water system
• Generous storage: bookshelves to sitting room, built-ins to informal living, cupboards to both sides of kitchen bench, large built-in to bathroom, ‘his & hers’ walk-in robe to main bedroom
• Separate 2nd toilet & large laundry with outside access
• Electric shutters on kitchen windows
• Secure carport & parking space for an extra vehicle
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Malvern, SA 5061 priced between $350,000 and $650,000