67 Inverness Drive Meadow Springs WA 6210
A GARDENER'S DELIGHT!67 Inverness Drive, Meadow Springs
Close to transport links, close to the Meadow Springs primary school, The Assumption Catholic Primary & Frederick Irwin. Close to and within easy walking distance to the Meadow Springs shopping centre, The Meadow Springs golf club and the beaches of San Remo & Madora Bay
You will be close to everything!
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is set on a large 700m2 block with beautiful manicured gardens to the front and back, which are a credit to the current owners. You will have your very own veggie garden with broad beans, silver beet, curry leaves and an abundance of fruit guava, strawberries, papaya and mango to name a few!
This home has large floor to ceiling open window's where you can enjoy the morning and late afternoon sun at your leisure!
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Open plan living area, kitchen with large pantry & shoppers entrance
- Spacious front lounge and dining
- Minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans to the main living area & master bedroom
- Laundry with storage
- Lovely enclosed alfresco to enjoy the flowers in bloom
- Double garage with drive-through access
- Single garden shed
If you are looking for a home with a big block there is enough room for that family pool or that big shed!
Come and enjoy the beautiful mature gardens with spring flowers in full bloom. For a viewing call Karen Cleland on 0410 121 501.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Meadow Springs, WA 6210 priced between $240,000 and $440,000