67 Birchgrove Drive Wallsend NSW 2287
Comfort, Style and Easycare Family Living67 Birchgrove Drive, Wallsend
Centred around the striking new kitchen complete with Miele cooking appliances and plenty of cupboard space, formal lounge and dining zones and relaxed open plan living are ideal for a large family. Perfectly zoned bedrooms include a master with walk-in robe and ensuite at the front of the home and four generously sized bedrooms and bathroom at the rear. The private 926sqm family-sized parcel is framed by established gardens while additional highlights include zoned ducted air-conditioning, a double garage, alarm system and eco-friendly solar electricity panels.
Perfectly located to promise the utmost in convenience, from here you're just minutes from everyday essentials at Stockland Jesmond, a choice of schools, the John Hunter Hospital, University and link roads to the freeway and Newcastle CBD.
* Single level brick and tile family home on 926sqm parcel
* Surrounded by other quality residences in a blue ribbon setting
* Enhanced by the warmth of a neutral colour palette & quality new carpet underfoot
* Gloss white kitchen appointed with Miele induction cooktop, Miele combi oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Five generously sized bedrooms all fitted with built/walk-in robes
* Wet areas include a full family bathroom; master ensuite and internal laundry
* Alfresco entertaining area surrounded by lush established gardens attracting birdlife
* Bus at door convenience to schools and Newcastle CBD and beaches
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallsend, NSW 2287 priced between $440,000 and $820,000