67 Bankside Street Nathan QLD 4111
Exquisite Family Entertainer67 Bankside Street, Nathan
- Excellent neighbours and neighbourhood in this elevated pocket, only 8k from Brisbane CBD.
- Through perfect indoor-outdoor connection, enjoy over 40m2++ of covered entertaining, with elevated views of Nathan Ridge and leafy Toohey Forest.
- Creating culinary master pieces will be a joy, with your larger than life custom built kitchen, offering views over your sparkling swimming pool and backyard; showcasing stunning "Calcutta" granite bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and floor to ceiling cabinetry. The heart of every great home.
- High ceilings and freshly painted crisp neutral palette throughout is ready for you enjoy.
- Fantastic layout has been mindfully built with the Brisbane lifestyle in mind. RARE all four bedrooms on one level and living areas flowing to backyard.
- Dedicated office with floor to ceiling timber built-in shelving, outstanding extra storage and space everywhere.
- Master bedroom with private deck, massive walk in robe and spacious ensuite.
- Peace of mind with multi-zoned security alarm system with heat and motion sensors hardwired in every room, screens on all windows and thickened safety glass on patio doors.
- Great backyard, fully fenced, flat and useable, ideal North facing 564m2 block with low-maintenance landscaping.
- Huge 23m2+ shed with full length shelving on both sides, workbench, with thoughtful design and easy access to both your front and back gardens.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...Your inner-city paradise has been found in beautiful leafy Nathan, nestled into Tarragindi's Toohey Forest and less than 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD, this private leafy oasis is an excellent family investment, both now and for the future.
With even more for you to discover, we look forward to welcoming you through this beautiful family home...because this one is ready for you!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection at a time that suits you - call or email Jerri and her team, they would love to hear from you; otherwise we look forward to welcoming you through this weeks scheduled open home times. Thank you.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nathan, QLD 4111 priced between $580,000 and $1,070,000