67-69 Mayfield Crescent Burpengary QLD 4505
TRANQUIL FAMILY LIVING ON A FULLY LANDSCAPED 3019m2 BLOCK!!67-69 Mayfield Crescent, Burpengary
The owners of this home have worked tirelessly to create tranquil low maintenance gardens where you can sit and enjoy the views of the mountain range with a glass of wine and book in hand or entertain family & friends under the massive back patio area.
Entertaining has been made easy in this home. The amazing hostess kitchen flows out into the meals room and onto a huge entertainment area, where you won't feel hidden away from your guests. This kitchen has been designed to maximise every part of it - from the massive amount of bench space to the huge array of cupboards - the avid Chef will feel right at home.
67-69 Mayfield Crescent, Burpengary features:
- Stunning 12 month old gourmet kitchen, featuring stone bench tops, wall oven, cooktop, built in microwave, dishwasher with plenty of bench space and soft closing cupboards galore;
- Formal Lounge & Dining Room;
- Combined Family & Meals Room with Split System Air Conditioning;
- Massive Outdoor Patio Area;
- 4 bedrooms including Master bedroom with large WIR, Ensuite & Split System Air
- Solar Power
- 7.5m x 6m powered shed with adjoining garden shed;
- Security Screens throughout;
- Huge 3019m2 block featuring side access;
- Close to Schools, Shops & Burpengary Train Station;
If you are searching for your next family home in a prime area, then make sure you organise your inspection. Situated within a short drive to Burpengary Train Station, Local State and Private Primary & High Schools plus Shopping Centres at Burpengary, Morayfield and Narangba what more could you need.
Properties like this don't come to the market very often - don't miss your chance to make this your next home!! Call to Inspect today!!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burpengary, QLD 4505 priced between $450,000 and $830,000