665 Granite Street Parkerville 6081 WA
Lease of Life - Price Reduction All Offers Considered
This tranquil home has just been painted throughout,new floor coverings and window treatments has given this family home a new lease of life. Nestled on 4002m2 this family home is set on a flat block, in an ideal tranquil and secluded environment. Your kids, dogs and chooks can all run around free range and if you have some older kids still at home there is parking room galore! There are 3 separate living areas designed in a very functional layout providing space and comfort for the whole family.
Did you know you can buy and bid for this property Online at GwizBid?
- 4 good size bedrooms, master bedroom with parents retreat
- 2 bathrooms, family bathroom with shower, separate bath & vanity
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family area with a separate lounge.
- living area leads out to a large Alfresco area
- modern kitchen with walk-in Pantry
- wood fire heater in the family room
- led lighting throughout
For a private viewing call Alan Griffiths now Mob:0403 889 718
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkerville, WA 6081 priced between $410,000 and $750,000