66/20-22 Thomas Street Waitara 2077 NSW
East facing on a quiet side
Set in an exclusive and professionally managed complex, this East facing apartment has a spectacular view and is flooded with natural light. This apartment boasts an impressive list of features which include resort style facilities, large balcony and open plan kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances. Positioned in a premium location to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby or Waitara stations, a great opportunity to secure one of Waitara's finest.
* Bright and spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment located on Level 5 with a Easterly aspect and on the quiet side
* Spacious lounge/dining area flowing to large balcony
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliance and dishwasher
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and master bed with ensuite
* Ducted air conditioning, security intercom, secure car space and on-site Building Manager
* Resort style facilities which include indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym and a BBQ area
* Short walk to Westfield Hornsby and 2 train stations (Hornsby and Waitara)
* Walk to Waitara Public, Hornsby Girls and Barker College
* Wired for internet
* Total size 112 sqm
* Strata levy - $1080 per quarter (approx)
* Council rates - $247 per quarter (approx)
* Water Rates - $168 per quarter (approx)
Please contact agent for inspection
Disclaimer : All information in this document obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations as we cannot guarantee it's accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waitara, NSW 2077 priced between $530,000 and $990,000