66 St Helier Drive Sorrento WA 6020
Beachside Beauty!66 St Helier Drive, Sorrento
An enclosed front courtyard boasts a secure electric entry gate for peace of mind, with easy-care gardens surrounding a designated parking bay (ideal for a boat, trailer or car), whilst a raised deck and umbrella offers a space to quietly contemplate daily life and absorb the splendid ocean views made available to you. Quality travertine tiles pervade a lofted-ceiling entry that flows into a spacious formal lounge room and its feature stone fireplace. The dining room is huge and enjoys bi-fold door access out to the rear, whilst a feature limestone gas fireplace highlights the open-plan downstairs family and meals area, overlooked by the most immaculate of kitchens and comprising of sliding doors that reveal a study or home office with solid wooden flooring.
Also on the ground floor are the three minor bedrooms - each with Jarrah timber floors, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes - the main family bathroom, a revamped laundry, separate toilet and a magnificent theatre room, fully equipped for the ultimate cinema-style experience. You will be in awe of the dedicated upper-level parents' wing, where a delightful landing/sitting area overlooks the entry and lounge, preceding an exquisite master bedroom with its own kitchenette, powder room and balcony, giant separate “his and hers” walk-in robes/dressing rooms and a stylishly-renovated ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a double shower, separate toilet, heat lights and new twin granite vanities.
A covered outdoor spa, shimmering solar-heated below-ground swimming pool and its flowing waterfall feature provide a picturesque backdrop to impressive patio entertaining out back, where a built-in external gas barbecue and sink can also be found, as can artificial rear lawns, protected by a shade sail and umbrella. Indulge in a close proximity to public transport, the sprawling Seacrest Park and other amenities when considering this high-quality abode. This wonderful opportunity is just too good to miss out on!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to the open-plan downstairs family and meals area, as well as the formal lounge room and its soaring high ceilings
- Spacious downstairs dining room with a gas point
- Double doors to a carpeted home theatre room with split-system air-conditioning, a recessed ceiling, built-in speakers, a projector, screen and brand-new block-out blinds
- Stunning Black Pearl granite bench tops to a charming kitchen with timber cabinetry, glass splashbacks, an appliance nook, double sink, ample storage options, fridge plumbing, a walk-in pantry, range hood, an Ilve five-burner gas cook top/oven and a Miele dishwasher
- Wooden Jarrah floors upstairs, including the landing area, with a gas bayonet and new balustrading overlooking a floating feature staircase and a gorgeous chandelier
- Double doors to a commodious master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, feature down lighting, a ceiling fan, recessed ceiling, new sliding doors hiding a granite kitchenette (with a sink and cupboard space) and outdoor access to a tiled balcony with ceiling lining, feature down lighting and shade blinds
- Fully-tiled powder room off the master
- Separate walk-in robe (his) and a huge walk-in dresser (hers), with the latter enjoying the luxury of a built-in make-up/pamper nook
- Roof storage access off master ensuite
- Main downstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet, twin stone vanities and heat lights
- New stone laundry top to complement a double linen press, ample storage options and outdoor access to the drying court
- Under-stair gallery area
- Feature front entry door
- Massive remote-controlled four-car garage with shopper's entry, room for storage, rear access and a drop-down ladder leading up to the attic space
- Four toilets in total
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (with zoning)
- Security alarm system (with CCTV)
- Ducted vacuum system
- Fully reticulated
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- A/V intercom system (with “Smart” bell)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sorrento, WA 6020 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000