66 Jacobs Street Bankstown NSW 2200
BRAND NEW THREE STOREY HOME66 Jacobs Street, Bankstown
From the moment you enter you are greeted by a grand entry with high ceilings, into the first of two living areas. Moving into the designer kitchen with Smeg gas appliances then flowing out to an undercover alfresco area. To top it off you have the added luxury of a self-contained outdoor cabana with kitchen and bathroom amenities. The double car lock up basement garage with storage room provides easy internal access into the home.
The third level offers four bedrooms and a study area/kids tv room while the oversized master bedroom is privately situated featuring a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and offering sweeping district views.
This freestanding luxury home set in an elevated position is only minutes' walk to Bankstown station, Bankstown Central Shopping centre and La Salle Catholic College. A grand home indeed with fittings and finishes of the highest quality, be sure not to miss out.
- Elevated position with district views
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes and privacy screens
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Fifth bedroom on the ground floor
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and splashback, SMEG gas appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Three tiled bathrooms
- Formal and informal living rooms
- Undercover outdoor alfresco area with gas provisions
- Large outdoor cabana with kitchen sink and bathroom
- Double car lock up basement plus storage room with internal access
- Ducted Air conditioning, video intercom and security alarm
- Walking distance to Bankstown station, shopping centre and schools
- Sat, 15th Jul3:00PM+
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 349m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bankstown, NSW 2200 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000