66 Baden Street Joondanna WA 6060
HOME OPEN Saturday 1st October 10-11am & Sunday 2nd October 1.30-2.30pm66 Baden Street, Joondanna
The masterpiece at 66 Baden Street is what people talk about building when they win the lottery.
A building of artistic passion and architects' mastery, offering spectacular views outwards, and generous rooms within. This four bedroom home delivers all that, and far more, with no detail overlooked, blending fashion and function, pavilion and privacy.
There is a wonderful sensation of space and comfort throughout this home via high ceilings, soft daylight, cross‐ventilation, surprising nooks and outlooks, openness and privacy. Subtle drama is added with a palette of jarrah, terrazzo, stone, steel, sheer bronze-framed glass and golden filigree balcony panels.
The house is organised over two wings, linked by a central courtyard. The front wing addresses the street. Its big windows and deep balconies take great advantage of the light, and the treetop views beyond to the North and West. The rear wing addresses the shaded sunken terrace and surrounding raised garden.
On the ground floor, lounges to front and rear present long internal views, and picturesque outlooks. It's a pavilion‐like setting for your family: tranquil, open, yet private and secure.
In the rear wing the main dining area easily accommodates twelve guests around the table. The delightful adjacent garden and alfresco terrace links through vast glass. The kitchen is enormous, with stylish European fittings, benches of granite and white quartz, a scullery concealing pantry with additional sinks, comms/data hub and laundry. To the front wing a second lounge takes advantage of the Northern aspect through giant windows to a deep, inset balcony overlooking the plain. Centrally, a discrete and stunning powder room, ensuring privacy for family and visitors.
The central courtyard links the wings, its flanking glazed stairwell, with a gorgeous open stair of jarrah and steel, ascending to the bedrooms above.
To the North the master suite features its own private balcony, with further expansive views. Its lavish ensuite is of unmatched sensual style. This is complimented wonderfully by two separate, well-lit walk-in robes that could double as private study or nursery. To the South, the kids' wing features three more spacious bedrooms and a central lounge. Nearby, a children's bathroom with clothes chute to the laundry below, separate powder room and study alcove.
But just when you thought you had seen the entire home, the linen cupboard reveals the entrance up to the roof deck! Panoramic views across the treetops to the Western ridge, from City Beach to Sorrento, East to the Darling Scarp, and South to the city skyline. Easily fitted with a bar, hotplate, and even elevator access, it's your fantasy setting ready for daytime lounging, spectacular sunsets and night time star gazing.
Underground awaits one more delight, the basement. Gym, cellar, cinema, band room, man cave, fronted by the ample double garage for your noble steeds, bikes, boards, cycles, and even space for side-workbenches.
This exceptionally appointed home will not last long, be certain to ink this immaculate property onto your must-view list.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Master suite featuring lavish ensuite, private balcony and two huge walk in robes.
- Three additional bedrooms with shared kids lounge/study and bathroom.
- Powder rooms on first floor, ground floor and basement.
- Flawless kitchen with designer European fittings, granite and quartz benches, and combined scullery / pantry / laundry.
- Ground floor with two separate living areas including inset balcony, central courtyard and alfresco terrace.
- Water, gas, and storage to all four balconies and terraces.
- Roof deck with spectacular panorama and provision for cooking.
- Elevator provision.
- Basement double garage with storage and extra room - making it perfect for the 'man cave'.
- Fully wired for data, TV and security.
- Well thought out design achieves very low energy consumption for cooling, heating, and daytime lighting.
- Energy Rating 9 Star (NatHERS).
- Heating by in-slab hydronics and gas-fired water heaters.
- Built: 2016
- Total living: 268sqm (approx), 465sqm (approx) inc courtyards, balconies and basement.
- Total land: 326sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,300/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,073.49/pa (approx)
- Sun, 2nd Oct 1:30PM – 2:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Joondanna, WA 6060 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000